The Ultimate Bakuchiol Duo
Double power on Bakuchiol! A bakuchiol face oil and lip mask to plump and smoothen out skin and target the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Bakuchiol extract is a powerhouse of an anti-aging ingredient, a natural and gentler alternative to Retin A (vitamin A). Bakuchiol promotes skin cell turnover and promotes the production of collagen in skin.
Use this power couple of a duo for the ultimate glow up!
And lastly, add on our adorable Fabulous Hair Turban to complete your self care pamper sess and look. Because you deserve to look extra cute, even at home in your PJs.
RRP: $64.80 (Bakuchiol Duo)
- Clinically proven* to significantly improve the appearance fine lines & wrinkles, pigmentation, helps restore skin firmness and elasticity in 12 weeks.
- Known to be a potent anti-oxidant that help protect skin from environmental stressors & pollution.
- Helps refine appearance of pores & skin cell turnover.
- Helps reduce & soothe acne prone skin.
- Gentle & non-photosensitivity, can be used day & night.
- Leaves skin feeling hydrated, luminous & supple.
- Helps skin retain moisture.
- Lightweight texture & non-greasy on skin.
- Balances sebum production and non-comedogenic (does not clog pores).
*2018 study by British Journal of Dermatology
- Start off by adding 1 drop into your moisturiser and gently massage into face and neck area.
- Use 2-3 times a week, alternate days for 3-4 weeks.
- Work up the dosage to 2 drops once your skin has acclimated.
- After cleansing & toning, apply 3-5 drops and gently massage into the face and neck area.
- Alternatively, add it to your favourite moisturiser!
NOTE: It is important to gradually introduce a new skincare product into your skincare routine, even if your skin isn't sensitive. If this is your first time introducing an active ingredient into your skincare routine, we highly recommend to do a patch test on a small section of skin behind your ear or inside your elbow for 24 hours to check for any allergies.
How does Bakuchiol work?
- Bakuchiol is a retinol-alternative and a potent antioxidant. Clinical studies have shown that it has a range of anti ageing benefits to the skin. It can help reduce the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles, help restore skin firmness, even out skin tone and refine skin texture.
What is the difference between Bakuchiol & retinol?
- Bakuchiol is not retinol, nor a retinoid compound. The chemically structure is different. However, it is considered as a retinol-alternative as it functions as a retinol without the drawbacks. Bakuchiol can be used during the day and is better tolerated by the skin.
This is my first time using a skincare product with an active ingredient. How do I introduce Bakuchiol into my skincare routine?
- First things first, patch test. If you have never introduced an active ingredient into your skincare routine, we recommend incorporating Bakuchiol into your skincare routine gradually. Start slow once every other day for at least 2 weeks. Allow your skin to adapt and then tweak the usage according to your skin needs.
What is patch testing & why is it important?
- Patch testing is a good way of testing a new product to see if it will work for your skin. It is when you apply a small amount of a new skincare product on a section of skin behind your ear or inside your elbow for at least 24 hours to test for any skin reactions. We recommend patch testing even if you skin isn't sensitive as skin sensitivity can change with age!
- Our Bakuchiol booster oil is boosted with squalane oil derived from sugarcane. It is a lightweight oil (almost watery) that is non-greasy and absorbs well into your skin. It does not feel tacky after application. It is essentially an oil so there will be a light oil film on your skin although very minimal.
Is it suitable for acne prone skin?
- Yes, it is! Bakuchiol helps to control overpopulation of bacteria and controls skin sebum production. Clinical studies have shown that Bakuchiol is effective in reducing acne.
Is Bakuchiol suitable for mature skin?
- Yes, it is! There was a study that show a reduction of wrinkle depth & skin roughness after 12 weeks of application.
Can it be used around the eye area?
- Yes, you can use it around the eye area.
Does the Bakuchiol booster oil contain any fragrances?
- No it doesn't. Our Bakuchiol booster oil is fragrance-free & alcohol-free. There is a light floral scent that comes from the Bakuchiol extract itself.
How long can a bottle last, if used day and night?
- A bottle will last you about 2 months if used day and night (3-5 drops per use).
Is Bakuchiol safe for pregnant & breastfeeding moms?
- Bakuchiol is an alternative to retinol during pregnancy, but as with all topical skin care use, please check with your OBGYN before using any skincare product.
100% naturally derived
* Derived from sugar cane
** Botanical extracts. The Ultimate Bakuchiol Booster Oil is essential oil and fragrance free formula.
Net Weight: 1 oz (30g)
- Standard Delivery: $4.50 (4-6 working days)
- Express Delivery: $12 (3 working days)
- Specific Date Delivery: $12
Orders will not be delivered on Sunday and public holidays.